Internally

I am so utterly and thoroughly confused with myself. My brain is on FIRE with everything that's running through it currently. I have so many feelings that I've never recognized within myself before. I'm hurting internally and it's exhausting. I sigh so often now, I feel that at any moment, I might accidentally let my soul escape.

I pray, but then, I'm not sure what I should be praying for. How long have I been selfish for?

I feel like crawling into bed and staying there for a century or two. Hopefully by then, these feelings will have subsided.

This is so uncomfortably new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates


TUMBLR FEED



Meet The Blogger


hi, my name is tori ♡ my sidekick is a bunny named opal.

i like fluffy animals, video games, and candy. i'm a not-so-secret nerd with dreams of finding an adventure somewhere out there. i believe in the beauty of others and am slowly learning about the beauty within myself.

i guess i don't really know who i am yet, so if you don't either, it's okay. i'm hoping that we can take this journey here, together.